DEXTER CUT Glove - JLF Pro - 2304Reference:2304VR300000
18 gauge glove with black nitrile sandy palm coating for fine handling and assembly works where a cut protected is needed.Product benefits:
Precision tasks for dry and/or greasy conditions with very good cut protection.
- Ultralight and very comfortable glove with a very high abrasion resistance
- 18 gauge glove with a high cut protection
- 2COVER™ process reinforcement to extend lifespan of the product by protecting this critical area
- Silicone free
Sizes: 7 to 11.
Marking according to EU 2016/425 Regulation
EC type certificate n° 0075/2697/162/11/18/2567
EN 420+A1 (2009): General requirements.
EN 388 (2016) with :
- Abrasion resistance: 4/5.
- Blade cut resistance: X/5.
- Tear strength resistance: 4/4.
- Puncture resistance: 2/4.
- Cut resistance method EN ISO 13997: C/F.
Protective glove in dry and/or greasy environment where a cut protection is necessary.
These gloves have got a tensile strength and must not be used when there is a risk of snapping up by machines in movement.
This glove shall not be in contact with fire Keep sheltered from light and humidity, preferably in ventilated rooms with a temperature between 5°C to 25°C.
Storage under excessive temperatures and for a long time ( > 1 month) can lead to the product deterioration.
By nature, nitrile is sensitive to temperature changes.
Recycling under users responsability. We do not guarantee the recycled products levels of performance