POLYTOUCH Glove - JLF Pro - 2301Reference:2301VR300000
13 gauge black nitrile foam palm coated glove ideal for assembly and handling of sharp-edged objects.Product benefits:
Handling and assembly glove in dry and/or greasy environment where a high level of cut protection is necessary
- 13 gauge liner made of cut resistant fibers
- Black nitrile foam palm coating
- 2COVER™ process reinforcement to extend lifespan of the product by protecting this critical area
- Suitable for touchscreen
- Tested to EN 1149-2
- Good grip when slightlly greasy or oily
- Knitwrist to prevent from intrusion of dirt or particles
Sizes: 7 to 12.
Marking according to 89/696/CE Directive.
CE Type certificate n°: 0075/2697/162/06/18/1114.
EN 420+A1 (2009): General requirements.
Tested to the EN 1149-2 standard.
EN 388 (2016) avec :
- Abrasion resistance: 4/5.
- Blade cut resistance: X/5.
- Tear strength resistance: 4/4.
- Puncture resistance: 4/4.
- Cut resistance method EN ISO 13997: D/F.
Protective glove in dry and/or greasy environment where a cut protection is necessary.
These gloves have got a tensile strength and must not be used when there is a risk of snapping up by machines in movement.
This glove shall not be in contact with fire Keep sheltered from light and humidity, preferably in ventilated rooms with a temperature between 5°C to 25°C.
Storage under excessive temperatures and for a long time ( > 1 month) can lead to the product deterioration.
By nature, nitrile is sensitive to temperature changes.
Recycling under users responsability. We do not guarantee the recycled products levels of performance