SNOW PRO Glove - JLF Pro - 2122Reference:2122VR300000
Glove made of beige water-repellent cowhide grain leather, reinforcements in black water-repellent cowhide grain leather on wear zone, Hipora ® breathable membrane and Thinsulate ® liner inside, for handling and/or assembly in cold and/or snow environments both inside and outdoorsProduct benefits:
Handling and/or assembly glove in dry and/or wet condition, cold and/or snow environments both inside and outdoors
- Water-repellent cowhide grain leather for moisture resistance
- Hipora ® breathable membrane
- Thinsulate® liner inside
- Reinforcements in black water-repellent cowhide grain leather on wear zone
- Leather cuff
- Hand fit system for perfect outfit
- Seams protection system on fingertips
Sizes: 7 to 12.
Marking according to EU 2016/425 Regulation.
CE Type certificate n°: 0075/2697/162/10/18/2243.
EN 420+A1 (2009): General requirements.
EN 388 (2016) with
- Abrasion resistance: 3/5.
- Blade cut resistance: 1/5.
- Tear strength resistance: 2/4.
- Puncture resistance: 3/4.
- Cut resistance method EN ISO 13997: X/F.
EN 511 (2006) with
- Convective cold: 1.
- Contact cold: 2.
- Water penetration: 1.
Glove protecting against mechanical and cold thermal hazards for handling and/or assembly in wet or dry cold environments.
The glove can be used for intense activity up to-10 °c.
Clean on surface with a wet rag. Dry to room temperature.
Keep in the original packaging, normal temperature and moisture, opened and airy room.
Recycling under users responsability. We do not guarantee the recycled products levels of performance.