Fire-retardant 1,50m laces specially designed for fireman’s safety shoes and boots.
Made in France
- Does not shrink in heat
- Resistant to abrasion
Download your useful documents
JLF Pro flame-retardant round laces (1.50 m) have been specially designed for safety footwear used in contact with flames or high temperature areas. Their aramid fibre composition means that they can be used in the vicinity of incandescent elements or exposed to strong heat sources without shrinking. These safety shoe laces also have a cotton wick core and cellulose acetate toecaps to resist chafing.
Colour : Black
- Length 1,50 m - diameter 5 mm (+/- 0,5)
- Sleeve made of polyester fibers with ignifuge treatment to resist heat and small incandescent splashes
- Cotton wick core for a higher resistance
- Tips in cellulose acetate
- Compliant EN 15090§7.3
- Core: cotton wick
- Sheath: polyester fibres with ignifuge treatment
- End caps: cellulose acetate
|EN 15090§7.3||Resistance to flames||Resistance to flames||CONFORM|
|EN 22774||Resistance to abrasion||>10 000 cycles|
|NF G 07 002||Resistance to pulling||Resistance to pulling||100 DaN|
Products associated with
Fire-retardant 1,50 m laces
The effectiveness of one PPE product depends on another!
To optimise the performance of your product, complement it with an associated product.