- Excellent protection against cold
- Comfortable, absorbent and ultra-strong
Download your useful documents
This boot liner has a double thermal barrier with both sides made of microfibre fleece, a material known to provide excellent insulation. The presence of open-cell foam in between provides softness and reinforces the thermal effect.
Its softness makes it extremely comfortable and is very resistant to abrasion, providing greater durability. Bonus: an elastic band at the ankle ensures that the liner stays in place.
- Because of its structure consisting of two faces in Polar fleece microfiber, this double thermal barrier gives this slipper excellent protection against the cold.
- Micro-fiber polar
- Optimum width flat elastic for good grip at the ankle.
- The open-cell foam padding provides comfort and reinforces the thermal effect of the slipper.
- 100% Polyester microfiber fleece exterior and interior
- 2 mm PU foam insert
- 100% polyamide bias
Jonathan Lamy, Himalayiste français qui a réussi l’ascension de l’Everest et du Lhotse, a utilisé la gamme froid de JLF Pro pour son aventure.
Jonathan Lamy, Himalayas expert, tested our products in extreme conditions.
Products associated with
Knitted slippers polar
The effectiveness of one PPE product depends on another!
To optimise the performance of your product, complement it with an associated product.