Round laces in polyester for safety shoes
Made in France
- Resistant to abrasion
- Resistant to pulling
- Resistant to breaking
Download your useful documents
Need spare laces? JLF Pro's 180 cm round polyester laces are especially suitable for safety footwear such as rangers or high boots. Their cotton wick core makes them highly resistant to abrasion, tensile strength and breakage. Their cellulose acetate tips improve their durability.
Colour : Black
- Length 1,80 m - diameter 6 mm (+/- 0,5)
- Compliant NF G07 002 and EN 22774 : resistant to pulling, abrasion and elongation to break
- Cotton wick core for a higher resistance
- Tips in cellulose acetate
- Cover: 100% polyester
- Core: Cotton wick
- End caps: cellulose acetate
|EN 22774||Resistance to abrasion||Resistance to abrasion||> 10 000 cycles|
|NF G 07 002||Tensile strength||Tensile strength||> 800 N|
|NF G 07 002||Elongation to break||Elongation to break||31%|
Products associated with
Round 1,80 m laces
The effectiveness of one PPE product depends on another!
To optimise the performance of your product, complement it with an associated product.