13 gauge knitted glove made of cut resistance fiber with 3/4 latex crinkle coating for handling or assembly works where a cut protection is needed.
- "Crinkle" coating for good grip
- High cut resistance
- Perfect fit
Download your useful documents
JLF Pro’s Crink 5 glove is ideal for handling and assembly work where there is a risk of cuts. Your hands will therefore be effectively protected, whether you are working in a dry or wet environment, and great dexterity will be preserved in all circumstances. Crink 5 is gauge-13 knitted, with fibres that make it cut resistant. This cut-resistant glove has a blue crinkle latex coating from palm to fingertips, giving it a very good grip. The elasticated knitted wrist gives it a very comfortable and snug fit. It is also made without silicone.
- 13 gauge liner made of cut resistant fibers
- Blue crinkle latex coating palm at the top of the fingers to have a very good grip in dry and good grip in wet environement
- Knitwrist for a perfect fit
- Silicone free
- 13 gauge knitted glove with UHMPWE, nylon, fiberglass
- 3/4 blue crinkle latex coating
- 13 gauge knit wrist with UHMPWE, nylon, fiberglass and elastic yarn
- Binding color per size
|EN 420:2003+A1:2009||General requirements||Dexterity :||5/5|
|EN 388:2016+A1:2018||Mechanical Risks||Abrasion resistance:
Blade cut resistance:
Tear strength resistance:
Cut resistance method EN ISO 13997:
Products associated with
Gloves crink 5
The effectiveness of one PPE product depends on another!
To optimise the performance of your product, complement it with an associated product.