- Antistatic & Conductive Compatible
- 15% of the cotton used is recycled (NEW 2023)
- Loop insole for more comfort
- High resistance of the heel, toes and ankle reinforcement
Download your useful documents
It is also reinforced at the heel, toe and ankle to ensure long-lasting use.
- Does not alter the electrical properties of the shoe, compatible with conductive or antistatic shoes.
- This sock is reinforced at the heel, the toes and the ankle bones
- Loop insole extended under the toes, the top of the heel and on the ankles for comfort.
- Color code at the front of the sock to indicate the size of the sock
|ISO 20344:2011§5.10||Electrical resistance antistatic behaviour||After conditioning in dry atmosphere
> left foot
> rigth foot
After conditioning in wet atmosphere
> left foot
> right foot
|This sock does not alter the antistatic properties of the shoe.|
|ISO 20344:2011§5.10||Electrical resistance conductive behaviour||> After conditioning in dry environment - left foot:
> After conditioning in wet environment - right foot:
|This sock does not alter the conductive properties of the shoe.|
Find out what this product really costs you
The frequency of renewal of a product depends on its durability and quality and conditions its real cost. By taking these parameters into account, we have simulated the real cost per user and per month on the basis of an indicative selling price*. This simulation also allows you to compare products of the same range in an objective way with a common calculation basis.
Note: we also provide an excel file to compare the products with your own prices. How does it work? It’s simple, enter your prices in the corresponding cells and the table does the rest!
*Indicative price, actual price lower at our dealers. Please contact your dealer for more information.
Cost per user
and per month
Bilal, a recipe producer in a polishing factory, tested JLF Pro products for his daily use.
Products associated with
The effectiveness of one PPE product depends on another!
To optimise the performance of your product, complement it with an associated product.