13 gauge glove with grey PU palm and fingertips coating, for assembly works where a cut resistance is needed
- Resistant and excellent grip
- Perfect fit
Download your useful documents
JLF's Pro Sigma 3 cut-resistant glove offers optimum protection against cuts to the hand that can occur in a handling or assembly work environment that carries these risks. The Sigma 3 is gauge-13 knitted with cut-resistant fibres, guaranteeing a good dexterity. Its grey polyurethane coating on palm and fingertips makes it highly resistant and provides an excellent grip. The elastic knitted wrist offers a comfortable feel and a perfect fit. Being manufactured without silicone, it is lightweight.
- 13 gauge liner made of cut resistant fibers
- Grey polyurethane palm and fingertips coating for a high abrasion resistance and secure grip
- Elasticated knit wrist for a better fit on the hand
- Silicone free
- 13 gauge knitted glove with UHMPWE, nylon
- Grey polyurethane palm and fingertips coating
- 13 gauge knit wrist with UHMPWE, nylon, fiberglass and elastic yarn
- Binding color per size
|EN 420:2003+A1:2009||General requirements||Dexterity :||5/5|
|EN 388:2016||Mechanical Risks||Abrasion resistance:
Blade cut resistance:
Tear strength resistance:
Cut resistance method EN ISO 13997:
Products associated with
Gloves sigma 3
The effectiveness of one PPE product depends on another!
To optimise the performance of your product, complement it with an associated product.