- Special slipper for boots and clugs
- Prevents unpleasant odors
- Insulation from cold and heat
Download your useful documents
JLF Pro has therefore specially designed the Valboot liner for clogs and boots to address this issue.
This liner provides comfort, warmth and hygiene all at the same time. Its polyester material is treated to prevent odour development and bacterial growth to maintain excellent hygiene. JLF Pro has included a micro-cellular isothermal foam insert for excellent cold insulation and heat retention. It has a good resistance to rubbing and can withstand numerous machine washes at 40°.
- Treated to prevent the development of odors and the growth of bacteria*
- Insert in micro-cellular isothermal foam
- 100% polyester knit exterior
- 2 mm PU foam insert
- 100% polyester scraped non-woven interior, biocide* treated.
- *Contains biocides : zinc pyrithione
|NF EN 12746||Water absorption :
|NF EN 13520||Resistance to abrasion||Cycles to produce a hole
> Dry test
> Wet test
Jonathan Lamy, Himalayiste français qui a réussi l’ascension de l’Everest et du Lhotse, a utilisé la gamme froid de JLF Pro pour son aventure.
Jonathan Lamy, Himalayas expert, tested our products in extreme conditions.
Products associated with
Knitted slippers valboot
The effectiveness of one PPE product depends on another!
To optimise the performance of your product, complement it with an associated product.