JLF Pro's Crink glove, from our handling and assembly range, is ideal for use in general handling that requires good dexterity. With its gauge-13 knit and 3/4 black crinkle natural rubber coating, it protects your hands from hazards while providing excellent grip. The double blue crinkle latex coating on the fingertips makes this glove even more durable in the long term. The elastic knitted wrist improves both fit and positioning. Finally, being silicone-free, the handling glove is suitable for use in both dry and wet environments.
- 13 gauge knitted glove with 3/4 black crinkle latex coating which provides an excellent grip in dry condition and good in wet
- Double blue crinkle latex coating at the top of the fingers to extend the wear
- Knitwrist for a better fit
- Silicone free
- 13 gauge knitted glove with red polyester
- 3/4 black crinkle latex coating
- Second coating on fingertips with blue crinkle latex coating
- 13 gauge knit wrist with red polyester and elastic yarn
- Binding color per size
|EN 420:2003+A1:2009||General requirements||Dexterity :||5/5|
|EN 388:2016||Mechanical Risks||Abrasion resistance:
Blade cut resistance:
Tear strength resistance:
Cut resistance method EN ISO 13997:
Products associated with
The effectiveness of one PPE product depends on another!
To optimise the performance of your product, complement it with an associated product.