Gray nylon knitted glove, black nitrile foam coating on palm and fingertips, nitrile dots on palm and elastic knitted wrist
- Good grip in dry and slightly oily environments
- Knit comfort
- Good fit of the glove on the hand thanks to the knitted glove
Knitted with a 15 gauge, the Fitgrip + offers excellent dexterity qualified as a "second skin" effect which allows you to carry out all precision work or classic light handling. Its foam and nitrile spikes provide you with an excellent grip in order to carry different loads in complete safety. Always thought for the future, the structure of the foam that constitutes it gives it a longer life (high abrasion resistance) than similar gloves on the market, the Fitgrip + will serve your hands for a long time in all your work. Suitable for all environments.
Colour : Black/Grey
- 15 gauge nylon knitted glove
- Black foam nitrile palm and fingertip coating
- Nitrile dots on the palm
- Elastic knitted wrist for greater comfort and a perfect fit
- 15 gauge knitting glove grey nylon and spandex®
- Black nitrile foam palm and fingertips
- Black nitrile dots on the palm
- Binding color per size
|EN ISO 21420:2020||General requirements||Dexterity :||5/5|
|EN 388:2016+A1:2018||Mechanical risks||Abrasion resistance:
Blade cut resistance :
Cut Resistance method EN ISO 13997:
Products associated with
Gloves fitgrip +
The effectiveness of one PPE product depends on another!
To optimise the performance of your product, complement it with an associated product.