- Optimum foot support
- Shock absorber at heel
- Anti odor
- PU foam made of 80% recycled materials (NEW 2021)
Download your useful documents
This anti-odour insole is made of high density PU foam, 80% of which is recycled material, and therefore provides excellent support.
It is also antistatic, providing protection against accumulation of electrostatic charges in potentially explosive environments (recommended in addition to antistatic clothing and footwear), even during long periods of use.
- Gel heel insert
- Exclusive thermoformed insole with foot arch and heel cup
- Mesh fabric combined with open cell foam
- Exclusive S3F® treatment*
- Upside layer green textile 100% polyester
- Under layer of thermoformed polyurethane foam made of 80% recycled materials (NEW 2021)
- Polyurethane gel (TPU) shock absorber
- Conductive sewing thread made of continuous multi-filament yarn polyamide (80%) polyester-stainless steel(20%)
- *Contain biocide : Dimethyloctadecyl[3-(trimethoxysilyl)propyl]ammonium chloride
|ISO 20344 : 2011 §7.2||Water absorption :
Water desorption :
|Absorption power :
Desorption % of water after 16 hours :
|ISO 20344 : 2011 §6.12||Resistance to abrasion||Cycles to produce a hole
> dry test:
> wet test:
|> 25 600
> 12 800
|ISO 20344 §5.1||Antistatic behavior||> Electrical resistance after conditioning in dry atmosphere
> Electrical resistance after conditioning in wet atmosphere
Find out what this product really costs you
The frequency of renewal of a product depends on its durability and quality and conditions its real cost. By taking these parameters into account, we have simulated the real cost per user and per month on the basis of an indicative selling price*. This simulation also allows you to compare products of the same range in an objective way with a common calculation basis.
Note: we also provide an excel file to compare the products with your own prices. How does it work? It’s simple, enter your prices in the corresponding cells and the table does the rest!
*Indicative price, actual price lower at our dealers. Please contact your dealer for more information.
Cost per user
and per month
Products associated with
Insoles techni gel
The effectiveness of one PPE product depends on another!
To optimise the performance of your product, complement it with an associated product.