- Antistatic & Conductive Compatible
- Limits painful foot rubbing
- Fast drying
- Heel, toes and ankle reinforcement
Download your useful documents
The composition of Coolmax polyester fibres improves evacuation of perspiration from the feet and dries faster than a conventional cotton fibre. This means that it does not retain the moisture that could lead to the development of bad odours and athlete's foot. It will therefore guarantee ultra-breathability and dry feet on a daily basis.
In addition, its knitted curl insole has reinforcements in the heel, toe and ankle to improve comfort in the shoe. This makes it ideal for intensive daily professional use. The sock also has a ventilated area on the top of the foot, making it even more breathable. It has also been specially designed to fit antistatic clothing and conductive (ESD) or antistatic footwear, as it does not alter the electrical properties of the footwear.
- Does not alter the electrical properties of the shoe, compatible with conductive or antistatic shoes.
- Coolmax® is a hollow polyester fibre improving the evacuation of sweat
- 0% cotton for faster drying. Compatible and recommended with footwear with breathable membrane.
- Loop knitted insole and heel, toes and ankle reinforcements
- Special mesh on the top of the foot for ventilation
- Color code at the front of the sock to indicate the size of the sock
|ISO 20344:2011§5.10||Electrical resistance antistatic behaviour||After conditioning in dry atmosphere
> left foot
> rigth foot
After conditioning in wet atmosphere
> left foot
> right foot
|This sock does not alter the antistatic properties of the shoe.|
|ISO 20344:2011§5.10||Electrical resistance conductive behaviour||> After conditioning in dry environment - left foot:
> After conditioning in wet environment - right foot:
|This sock does not alter the conductive properties of the shoe.|
Find out what this product really costs you
The frequency of renewal of a product depends on its durability and quality and conditions its real cost. By taking these parameters into account, we have simulated the real cost per user and per month on the basis of an indicative selling price*. This simulation also allows you to compare products of the same range in an objective way with a common calculation basis.
Note: we also provide an excel file to compare the products with your own prices. How does it work? It’s simple, enter your prices in the corresponding cells and the table does the rest!
*Indicative price, actual price lower at our dealers. Please contact your dealer for more information.
Cost per user
and per month
Products associated with
The effectiveness of one PPE product depends on another!
To optimise the performance of your product, complement it with an associated product.