- Shock and vibrations absorption
- Anatomical and Anti-odour
- PU foam made of 80% recycled materials and more breathable insole (NEW 2021)
Download your useful documents
- The microfiber provides provides comfort and softness while being ventilated, abrasion-resistant and moisture-absorbing.
- The insert at the front of the foot supplies additional comfort around the metatarsal supports
- PORON® technology in the heel insert distributes the pressure and significantly reduces shocks and vibration around the calcaneus (heel bone).
- Exclusive S3F® treatment*
- 100% polyester microfibre top
- PU foam under-layer made of 80% recycled materials (NEW 2021)
- Perforated EVA foam front insert
- Poron® cushioned heel insert
- Conductive sewing thread made of continuous multi-filament yarn polyamide (80%) polyester-stainless steel(20%)
|ISO 20344:2011 §7.2||Water absorption and desorption :||Water absorption power :
Water desorption :
|ISO 20344:2011 §6.12||Resistance to abrasion||Cycles to produce a hole :
> Dry test
> Wet test
|> 25 600
> 12 800
|20344 §5.10||Electrical resistance antistatic behaviour||Conditioning in dry atmosphere
> left foot
> rigth foot
(tested with an antistatic shoe with a value of 20 Mohms)
Conditioning in wet atmosphere
> left foot
> right foot
(tested with an antistatic shoe with a value of 1,7 Mohms)
Find out what this product really costs you
The frequency of renewal of a product depends on its durability and quality and conditions its real cost. By taking these parameters into account, we have simulated the real cost per user and per month on the basis of an indicative selling price*. This simulation also allows you to compare products of the same range in an objective way with a common calculation basis.
Note: we also provide an excel file to compare the products with your own prices. How does it work? It’s simple, enter your prices in the corresponding cells and the table does the rest!
*Indicative price, actual price lower at our dealers. Please contact your dealer for more information.
Cost per user
and per month
Bilal, a recipe producer in a polishing factory, tested JLF Pro products for his daily use.
Products associated with
Insoles safety plus
The effectiveness of one PPE product depends on another!
To optimise the performance of your product, complement it with an associated product.