- Prevents MSDs*
- Anatomical insole
- Shock absorption
Download your useful documents
- Arch support and support point reinforcements
- Memory foam material, ultra-shock absorbing and light
- Treated to prevent the development of odours and the growth of bacteria*
- This insole can be transformed into a ¾ version if necessary
- Printed jersey polyester textile in contact with the foot.
- 1st layer of orange latex foam with shape memory, density 0.20 +/- 10%, with biocide treatment*
- 2nd damping layer made of black latex foam with activated carbon, density 0.30 +/- 10%.
- Adhesive pad for the under of the heel if used in ¾ (delivered separately).
- *Contains biocides : zinc pyrithione
|EN 12746||Water absorption :
Water desorption :
|Absorption power :
Desorption % of water after 16 hours :
|EN 13520||Resistance to abrasion||Cycles to produce a hole
> Dry test
> Wet test
|> 25 600
> 12 800
|NF EN 20344 §5.1||Antistatic behavior||> Electrical resistance after conditioning in dry atmosphere
> Electrical resistance after conditioning in wet atmosphere
Find out what this product really costs you
The frequency of renewal of a product depends on its durability and quality and conditions its real cost. By taking these parameters into account, we have simulated the real cost per user and per month on the basis of an indicative selling price*. This simulation also allows you to compare products of the same range in an objective way with a common calculation basis.
Note: we also provide an excel file to compare the products with your own prices. How does it work? It’s simple, enter your prices in the corresponding cells and the table does the rest!
*Indicative price, actual price lower at our dealers. Please contact your dealer for more information.
Cost per user
and per month
Bilal, a recipe producer in a polishing factory, tested JLF Pro products for his daily use.
Products associated with
Insoles custom perform
The effectiveness of one PPE product depends on another!
To optimise the performance of your product, complement it with an associated product.